January 24, 2007

Holy Kick!


So last night was and extremely cool night. We were laying in bed and I finally got to feel our baby (Caden .. as of now) kick pretty good. I must say a couple of them were pretty big. We are counting down the last 4 months until June 1st. It is such an amazing feeling that I know a lot of you have already experienced. I have felt my brothers kick when I was younger and my niece and nephew's kick from my sisters 3 kids. But man it's totally different when they are your own little limbs in there.


We are really looking forward to the 4D ultrasound in a few months. I will have some cool pics for that. The insurance doesn't cover them yet so we have to fork out 200.00 for it. But for that we get a VHS (Really it's 2007 and they can't upgrade to DVD???) of the whole ultrasound... and cd with many high resolution still pics.


I'm hoping in the last month I can catch a picture like this. I am pretty sure all of these pics have been modified in photoshop, but I am hoping Caden will come thru for us. ha ha. Hope this finds you all doing well.

Oh and congrats are due to my freinds
The Bewley's on their 10 lb 2 oz 21.5 inch boy Nathan Cade Bewley.

3 comments:

Chad Gardner said...

At first glance, without reading the post, I thought it was so cool you had a picture of your baby's foot pushing on your wife's belly. So now my hopes are up and I'm expecting one of those pictures in the coming months.

Katrina said...

How fun! Paul and I used to laugh at the way our kids would kick against his back when we were spooning. They always thought bedtime was party time, and really kicked into high gear just about the time I was collapsing into bed in exhaustion!

Enjoy this precious time when he's still on the inside--it's the quietest he'll ever be!

Amy said...

there's nothing like feeling baby kick, glad you got to experience it!